[Openstack] Help with Using the PaaS

Alejandro Bonilla abonilla at linuxwireless.org
Fri May 2 01:28:27 UTC 2014

Mohan,

OpenStack is a IaaS. You can achieve your goal by creating a base
image that contains the application framework and then deploy the
image on both projects/tenants and apply their corresponding
Application on top. There are several mechanisms to create images, and
several OpenStack deployment methods. Look around for DevStack and
your favorite distribution...

ie
http://jaegerandi.blogspot.com/2014/04/openstack-icehouse-released-and.html