[Openstack] Keystone support for simultaneous AD/LDAP domain

Mohammed, Allauddin allauddin.mohammed at hp.com
Wed Mar 26 06:41:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Adam for the information. Just curious to know, is it 'domain_specific_driver' implementation that existed in Havana, which will enable to have multiple identity provider backends.
        I had installed IceHouse-2, and was trying to configure multiple identity provider backend. But in keystone.log, saw below warning.

WARNING keystone.identity.core [-] Running an experimental and unsupported configuration (domain_specific_drivers_enabled = True); this will result in known issues.

Thanks in advance...
Regards,
Allauddin