[Openstack] QoS solutions for Neutron?

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:38:56 UTC 2014

there's a blueprint working on neutron qos framework.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/QoS
you can check it, but it seems that this function will not be accepted for
the coming release.

btw, you can use nova flavor to restrict bandwidth for instances.
2014年3月20日 上午2:21于 "Kai" <phamtungduong at gmail.com>写道: