[Openstack] neutron default security groups

Xiaolin Zhang zhangxiaolins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:36:04 UTC 2014

1. As far as I know, the default sg would be populated by plugin - e.g.
ovs, ml2 - with _ensure_default_security_group, which allow egress to all
destination and ingress originated from the same sg only.

2. The default rules in default sg cannot be changed.

hope it helps,

*Best Regards, Xiaolin Zhang*