[Openstack] [Barbican] Key Recovery / Availability

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Mar 19 19:02:00 UTC 2014

Our plan for deployment is exactly as Clark described:

* Several API nodes behind a load balancer
* PostgreSQL master/slave replication
* HSMs in HA paired mode
* Several Worker nodes

I’m also curios as to why this would be considered “clunky”?

-Doug