[Openstack] Removing --rescan option in iscsiadm command

Fiorenza Meini fmeini at esseweb.eu
Wed Mar 19 11:54:58 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I'm experiencing a problem while attaching a volume to a VM; this is
what I see in nova.log:

  Command: sudo nova-rootwrap /etc/nova/rootwrap.conf iscsiadm -m node
-T iqn.2010-10.org.openstack:volume-0c623f91-9a90-4ff5-805c-8e5861e3c92d
-p 127.0.0.1:3260 --rescan

If I give the same command, on a shell session, without "--rescan"
option, it works.

There is a way to remove this option when the command is given?
The command tgtadm --lld iscsi --mode target --op show give me the
correct response: I see the volume I previously created throught the
Dashbord interface-

Thanks and regards
--

Fiorenza Meini