[Openstack] User groups, roles, domains disappear from Horizon after Havana 2013.2.2-1 upgrade

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Fri Mar 14 23:07:15 UTC 2014

I recently upgraded my Havana cluster to version 2013.2.2-1.  After the upgrade, I notice that the "Identity Panel" section of the admin dashboard no longer shows items for "Domains", "Groups", or "Roles".  Has anyone else experienced this?  Do I have to configure something differently now to show them?

Additionally, I haven't been able to find the command to administer user groups from the CLI.  I assume this would be something in keystone, but I don't see anything group-related in the keystone options list.

Can someone lend a hand?

Thanks,
Mike

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.