[Openstack] Controller and network services in same node

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:32:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

The minimum requirement is 1 node and 1 physical network interface. I was
confused by the installation docs when I started, but it turns out 1 NIC (+
several OVS bridges) is enough to get openstack with neutron running.

*YY Inc. is hiring openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs <http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs>*

Yuanle