[Openstack] Publishing Metrics to External Sources Using UDP

Wahaj Ali wahajali at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:33:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply. Looking at following architecture diagram I got a
different idea about publishing from the collector
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/_images/7-overallarchi.png.
I do realize that the pipeline.py file is not even invoked when I run the
ceilometer-collector. However, the architecture diagram seems to suggest
that I can publish from the collector.