[Openstack] Swift downloading only manifest of static large object (SLO)

Kuo Hugo tonytkdk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:59:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

1. What's the Swift CLI version are you using for now ?
2. The $>swift stat -v suppose to show you the storage_url. -v means
verbose.
3. There's another choice via curl

~IRON_MAN$>curl -i https://$FQDN_of_AUTH_SERVER/auth/v1.0 -H
"X-auth-user:johndoe" -H "x-auth-key:password_of_john"
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

And then you can send a GET to https://swift.example.com/info

$> curl https://cloud.swiftstack.com/info

One more information here, the /info was available since Swift 1.11.0
https://github.com/openstack/swift/blob/master/CHANGELOG#L120-L125