[Openstack] keystone with Ephemeral PKI tokens

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Wed Mar 12 21:06:04 UTC 2014

Hi Subbu,

The Ephemeral Token work has been pushed to Juno because of timelines and the need to get the revocation API in place first. I fully expect that the ephemeral tokens, and other related improvements will be part of Juno as a lot of the work has already been spec’d out / started.

Cheers,
Morgan
—
Morgan Fainberg