[Openstack] neutron configuration problem

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:54:27 UTC 2014

Hi Ghassen,

First I would check whether neutron api is running (status neturon-server),
if it is, which port (netstat -ntlp) and IP it is configured to listen on.

Then check how you register neutron endpoint in keystone. Are there any
firewall blocking connection from client to keystone and from keystone to
neutron? You can check this using telnet <ip> <port>. Neutron use tcp port
9696 by default.

Do you have a problem with neutron only? Does keystone and nova work?

*YY Inc. is hiring openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs <http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs>*

Yuanle