[Openstack] [OPENSTACK][TROVE] ssl.c:504 error

Giuseppe Galeota giuseppegaleota at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 13:54:15 UTC 2014

No bug was ever created for the *_ssl.c:504: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed *error,
though* we solved the problem* by inserting *cacert =
"/path/to/CA_file.pem"* in the .Client() function (rows 45 and 65 of the /
trove/trove/common/remote.py file) as last parameter.