[Openstack] Progress bar for image create in python-glanceclient

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:33:22 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

I think the progress attribute should be there on the query api. i.e.
nova.images.get(uuid).
After the create command, you get the new image's id, then just query on it
on intervals that you see appropriate.

*YY Inc. is hiring openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs <http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs>*

Yuanle