[Openstack] Fwd: [openstack-wiki] Missing Build & run Scripts

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:40:57 UTC 2014

Hi All,

   On wiki page of Openstack,

   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Setup_keystone_in_Eclipse

   there are some scripts are missing from the following parts:

   In this section,

   - *a)* Use mysql database

   - *b)* setup keystone db

1. Run shell scripts below to create keystone db:

2. And Run the shell below to create tables for keystone:

3. Run the following scripts to do the initializing to populate the first
user "       "admin" with password "password":

4. To check, we can run keystone client:

So, there are totally *four* scripts missing;

I am stuck due to this & I am waiting to build & run keystone [really,
awesome stuff for me!!].
lease correct if I am wrong!

and if this mail is not suitable for this list, please forward or guide me
for proper

channel.

Seeking for guidance,

Thanks !!