[Openstack] Hyper-V as Compute node with OpenStack Havana

Pedro Navarro Pérez pednape at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:56:12 UTC 2014

Pitri,

this is a documentation bug, it would be great if you can file the bug.

After cloning, the nova repo:

C:\git.exe clone https://github.com/openstack/nova.git

it's important to checkout the stable/havana branch:

C:\git.exe checkout stable/havana

Then to start the nova-compute service in Havana, run:

C:\C:\python27\python.exe c:\nova\nova\cmd\compute.py