[Openstack] Ceilometer meter list not showing all meters

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 04:53:54 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am facing a similar problem with ceilometer. I have cloned the most
recent Devstack and included this in the localrc.

    ENABLED_SERVICES+=,ceilometer-acompute,ceilometer-acentral,ceilometer-collector,ceilometer-api,ceilometer-anotification
    ENABLED_SERVICES+=,ceilometer-alarm-notify,ceilometer-alarm-eval

But when I run a ceilometer meter-list on the CLI I see no meters. Via the
dashboard in the resource usage panel I can see two meters listed fro
glance. What can I do to get the list of all meters?

Thanks,
Sayali