[Openstack] Openstack Ironic Installation in CentOS

엄재철 steveum0105 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:36:42 UTC 2014

Firstly ,Thank you for your kindness. However, I don't need to write code
for Ironic.

I'm in the side of administrator.

I know the developer guide is to do with code using Ironic API. For the
future work, it may be valuable to spend my time for following the Dev.
guide, but not now.

It might be better to wait for an updated mirror site (or use Ubuntu).

Thank you, again.