[Openstack] Neutron policy & Icehouse upgrade: custom policy no longer working

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:19:14 UTC 2014

This sounds like a regression in the policy engine behavior.

Providing as much details as you can (custom changes to the code for
Neutron and/or other components? Steps to repro, etc), please consider
filing a bug on:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron

So that someone in the neutron team can have a look at it.

Many thanks,
Armando