[Openstack] Feature restriction

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Jun 18 00:53:11 UTC 2014

Defining *whom* you want need to restrict features from would be your first
answer to making that kind of determination. Things like cells, regions and
host aggregates help admins fence off pools of resources in different ways.

As for storage, policies are coming at least by Juno, possibly before if
all goes well. I also wonder how policies would be applicable to block
storage as they are with Swift.

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*