[Openstack] Libguestfs in Icehouse with ubuntu 14

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Tue Jun 17 15:41:21 UTC 2014

On 06/17/2014 03:17 PM, Pádraig Brady wrote:
> On 06/17/2014 11:47 AM, Mahardhika Gilang wrote:
>> Hi, i've got this warning in nova-compute.log
>> *Failed to close augeas aug_close: call launch before using this function**
>> **(in guestfish, don't forget to use the 'run' command)*
>>
>> is that mean i have to install libguestfs?
>> thanks
>
> Is this intermittent?
> Perhaps there was an issue starting the VM,
> and this is just a warning issued when making sure everything is torn down.

The unbalanced teardown() calls seem to be since:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/67586/
These should not cause a problem,
though we might we able to clean things up here.

thanks,
Pádraig.