[Openstack] OpenStack Nova Architecture Document

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jun 12 14:04:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 2:55 AM, hossein zabolzadeh <zabolzadeh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I am wondering why there are no architectral documentation for openstack
> nova project. I search on the openstack wiki, but everything was find be
> some API documents and administration guides.

Hi, can you be more specific about what you're seeking? It sounds like
you'd like more information about the code architecture for just the nova
project? OpenStack has many touch points across projects so we focus on
integrated, bigger-picture docs on the docs team, as you've noted.

We're hosting a book sprint the second week of July for a cloud
architecture guide which will offer example configurations for OpenStack
clouds, but I don't think this is what you seek. It sounds like you need
specific nova guidance to the code base and the links others have pointed
you to are your best starting point.

Let us know.

Thanks,
Anne