[Openstack] [Nova] How is nova flavour related to VNC usage ?

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 05:54:04 UTC 2014

Lars,
   Thanks that helped, just curious, why does it need to use libguestfs ?
Why can't it just use qemu-img resize to check ?
Also in my devstack setup i see that my Nova VM is stuck at this step.. so
it looks like nova libvirt driver debug says "Creating image" in the n-cpu
log
and then it stuck there which causes my Instance state to be 'spawning' for
ever.. Any idea if/why libguestfs can never return or cause nova instance
to hang at BUILD/Spawning status ?

I am on F20+devstack combo

thanx,
deepak