[Openstack] heat autoscaling group/instance relationships

严超 yanchao727 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:07:13 UTC 2014

Yes, it is  ”AutoScalingGroupName“.
”AutoScalingGroupName“ is used for ceilometer alarm to evaluate if the
alarm cross the threshold and which group to scale up or down.
If you dont define an "alarm resource" for heat template. Then
”AutoScalingGroupName“ maybe useless.

*Best Regards!*

*Chao Yan--------------**My twitter:Andy Yan @yanchao727
<https://twitter.com/yanchao727>*