[Openstack] [neutron] router error

Brian Jarrett celttechie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:39:12 UTC 2014

On 06/10/2014 01:04 PM, Tiago Sousa wrote:
> donĀ“t know if this is what you want:
>
> use neutron;
> show columns from routers;
> +----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
> | Field          | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
> +----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
> | tenant_id      | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
> | id             | varchar(36)  | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
> | name           | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
> | status         | varchar(16)  | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
> | admin_state_up | tinyint(1)   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
> | gw_port_id     | varchar(36)  | YES  | MUL | NULL    |       |

Yep, that's perfect.

I'm looking at my icehouse install that I just created last week. It has
the enable_snat column as the last column:

| enable_snat    | tinyint(1)    | NO   | NULL    |        |

everything else is the same as your table.

So I don't know how it happened, but when your table was created, it was
done without that last field.

I'd just try adding the field to the routers table and see if that
solves your issue.  It will at least fix the SQL query error.