[Openstack] [neutron] router error

Tiago Sousa tiagu.asp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:59:46 UTC 2014

Thanks for the feedback.

I export this info:
export OS_USERNAME=admin
export OS_PASSWORD=ADMIN
export OS_TENANT_NAME=admin
export OS_AUTH_URL=http://192.168.1.11:35357/v2.0

but I donĀ“t think that the export is the issue because if i go via the
dashboard and try to get the list of routers/create a router, I get the
same errors in the log.

The command that im using is "neutron router-create lab-router" as per the
documentation >
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt/content/neutron_initial-tenant-network.html

Cumprimentos,
Tiago Sousa