[Openstack] The possible ways of high availability for non-cloud-ready apps running on openstack

hua peng huapeng at arcor.de
Tue Jun 10 02:25:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

There is an official document for HA setup of openstack:
http://docs.openstack.org/high-availability-guide/content/ch-intro.html

BTW, do you anybody have the interest to find a job related to Openstack
and cloud computing especially in China location? Please contact us. The
job details:
http://www.nsbeta.info/jobs

(OK the devops from HW could take a look here.)