[Openstack] sending HttpFailureAlarm- connection failed.

Parisa Heidari parisa-2.heidari at polymtl.ca
Mon Jun 9 15:28:21 UTC 2014

Many thanks Steve!
The problem is solved. I guess installing heat-api-cloudwatch is missing in the
installation guide. Well, there were some more issues with the guide that
thankfully is fixed in the Icehouse installation guide. I hope this one also
will be added some where in the guides.

Thanks again for your help,
Parisa

https://github.com/openstack/heat-templates/blob/master/cfn/F17/WordPress_Single_Instance_With_HA.template