[Openstack] Is there a sample application source code run on openStack?

hossein zabolzadeh zabolzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:13:25 UTC 2014

What is the goal of devstack?
>From my point of view, devstack is openstack istaller. (If its not notify
me.)
I want to see the application source code inside the VMs. In other words, I
want to check how the application code (e.g. MediaWiki source code), need
to be changed to work on the openstack. Strictly speaking, I hear a lot
about this: "In order to fully leverage the openstack infrastructure
services, your application source code need to be changed". I want to know
which parts of my application(e.g. My customized Joomla) needs to be
change...