[Openstack] want to store my images and iso inside swift

Hua ZZ Zhang zhuadl at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jun 4 03:13:58 UTC 2014

The current dashboard of object store in horizon is very simple. it
provides you a button
to upload only one file at a time into the container. If you have many
images to store into
swift, you may need to try other tools, such as python-swiftclient which is
a command line tool,
e.g.    swift upload your_container *.jpg

-Edward Zhang

             dhanesh1212121212
             <dhanesh1212 at gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       openstack at lists.openstack.org
             2014-06-03 下午                                            cc
             07:03
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Openstack] want to store my images
                                       and iso inside swift

Hi All,

I have configured swift using one harddisk and is installed in controller
machine.

I want to store my images and iso inside swift.

now swift is showing as "container" inside " object store " in dashboard.

if i click on conainer its showing upload button. Iam confused. want to
store my images in swift.

can someone guide me on this.

Regards,
Post to     : openstack at lists.openstack.org