[Openstack] _member_ role after keystone installation

Ageeleshwar Kandavelu Ageeleshwar.Kandavelu at csscorp.com
Mon Jun 2 14:06:13 UTC 2014

I recently installed icehouse and never created that role but it exists.

Please see if its present in the db.
root at sun:~# mysql keystone -e 'select * from role;'
| id                               | name     | extra                                                                     |
| 9fe2ff9ee4384b1894a90878d3e92bab | _member_ | {"enabled": "True", "description": "Default role for project membership"} |

This is populated when you run keystone-manage db_sync

Thank you,
Ageeleshwar K