[Openstack] OpenStack Havana now available in Oracle Solaris 11.2

Drew Fisher drew.fisher at oracle.com
Thu Jul 31 18:49:29 UTC 2014

Good afternoon!

The Solaris OpenStack team would like to announce the general
availability of Oracle Solaris 11.2!  Included in this release is
OpenStack Havana 2013.2.3 (along with MANY other new features).

Our team has published a few blog entries on how to get started on
Solaris with OpenStack:

https://blogs.oracle.com/openstack/

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/servers-storage-admin/getting-started-openstack-os11-2-2195380.html

We're not just pausing for the 11.2 release, either!  The project team
is hard at work updating the code base to Icehouse (and then to Juno and
beyond).

-Drew Fisher