[Openstack] [keystone] Authenticating third-party applications against Keystone

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew matthew.macdonald-wallace at hp.com
Wed Jul 30 09:20:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I wasn't sure if this would be more appropriate for -dev or -users so I thought I'd start here and move over if needed!

As part of logging and monitoring, we are having to create htpasswd files for apache to secure the various web interfaces.

This seems daft to me as we already have a user/password DB in the form of Keystone so I'm wondering if anyone out there has a solution to have apache auth against keystone for web apps or similar.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Matt