[Openstack] [Spam] Is there any way to migrate vm's information from one Openstack environment to another

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Jul 29 07:34:18 UTC 2014

This isn't really how clouds are meant to operate. Servers are cattle,
not pets. Thus, you need a recipe for rebuilding your servers and
harvesting them when you're done with them.

To be more clear, You need to automate the creation of working machines
and migration of data. You should not concern yourself with moving the
actual machine from one cloud to another.. this is a recipe for failure
and will cost quite a bit to scale.

Excerpts from tpiper's message of 2014-07-28 21:19:27 -0700: