[Openstack] Horizon Error - RHOS4

Vijay Kakkar vijaykakkars at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 08:30:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have installed a 3 node OpenStack Havana release ( RHOS4 ) for
testing,installation went fine and i started setting up the environment.I
rebooted my machine to test  and horizon started behaving really weird.The
error message was

"Something went wrong!An unexpected error has occurred. Try refreshing the
page. If that doesn't help, contact your local administrator."

I tried some hit n trial but could not get through , during that i found
some strange text which i am not sure is a warning/error.Please see the
attached
for your reference.I would appreciate any assistance on this.

--
Regards,

*Vijay Kakkar - RHC{E,SS,VA,DS,A,I,X}*

Techgrills Systems Pvt. Ltd.