[Openstack] Inconsistent official docs for enabling LBaas and Fwaas

Kelam, Koteswara Rao koteswara.kelam at hp.com
Thu Jul 24 05:25:35 UTC 2014

You can use multiple no. of service plugins by specifying them in single line separated by comma.
If you specify them in multiple lines, the last one will overwrite all I think.

service_plugins = neutron.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPlugin, neutron.services.firewall.fwaas_plugin.FirewallPlugin

Regards,
Koteswar