[Openstack] [Swift] API changes in v2 vs v1

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Jul 23 18:40:56 UTC 2014

This makes perfect sense to me John. But consistency across the project
would be a nice-to-have for those who design and communicate the platform
to decision makers who don't understand why they're signing off v1 of this,
v2 of that, v1 of this other one... It portrays a sense of program
incongruity (perceived or otherwise) which adds to existing concerns about
platform complexity. I spend more time explaining why than otherwise.

Logical versioning vs "Nice to have". ; )

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461