[Openstack] [TripleO]Overcloud won't use nova command like "nova list"

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Jul 21 18:24:47 UTC 2014

Not sure what is in stackrc, but if you used tripleo's 'devtest', it
produces a 'tripleorc' which can be sourced, but you still also need to
choose between overcloud and undercloud. So:

. $TRIPLEO_ROOT/tripleorc
. $TRIPLEO_ROOT/overcloudrc

Should work.

Excerpts from 严超's message of 2014-07-21 02:09:08 -0700: