[Openstack] [OpenStack][Swift] Third-party client tools investigation

Kuo Hugo tonytkdk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:28:14 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I'd like to investigate all third-party clients for OpenStack Swift.
The requirement is the client tool must using native OpenStack Swift API to
interact with Swift.
Please let me know commercial solution, opensource solution or any private
solution that you have. I glad to try any clients and come out some
analysis result for you.

Here's a list that I know here :

   - SwiftStack Simple Web Console
   - SwiftStack CIFS/NFS gateway
   - Swiftbrowser
   - Glance
   - Gladinet
   - CloudBerry
   - Cyberduck
   - OwnCloud
   - Cloudfuse
   - Swift CLI
   - Curl
   - zmanda
   - Twinstrata Cloudarray
   - Cloudfuse
   - ftp-cloudfs

Feel free to add anything that missied in my list. Also, it's welcome to
provide trial or testing license for me to evaluate.

Thanks // Hugo