[Openstack] Hypervisor - Xen / Xenserver hypervisor support for icehouse

Mārtiņš Jakubovičs martins at vertigs.lv
Mon Jul 14 13:29:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

You need first of all install XenServer (use ext3 local storage), than
create paravirtualized VM (this will be compute node, can be centos, or
other distribution, but it should be paravirtualized) in that XenServer.
In PV VM (compute) install openstack compute package and configure it to
use with XenServer.

Post install configuration you can find:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/XenServer/PostInstall