[Openstack] Adding another compute node in two tier method.

Jitendra Bhaskar jeetuindian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:12:59 UTC 2014

Hi Dhanesh,

You can follow the same instruction as compute one and just change IP
according to the second system. Restart services.
or
 Just installed required software for compute node and copy the nova.conf
from first one and change the Local Ip .

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:33 AM, dhanesh1212121212 <dhanesh1212 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have followed the installation of icehouse and successfuly completed the
> configuration.
>
> Requirement is to add another compute node.
>

> Please share a document to add the compute node to ice house.
>

> Regards,
> Dhanesh.

* Thanks & Regards   *
*Jitendra Kumar Bhaskar*