[Openstack] OpenStack "K" naming poll

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jul 10 13:34:54 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

As you may know, OpenStack development cycles and releases are named
after cities, counties, street names or reference items placed near
where the corresponding design summit will happen. The current release
cycle, "Juno", is named after a city in Georgia (USA), chosen by popular
vote.

We'd like your help again in selecting the right name for the
development cycle and release coming after Juno. Our next summit will
happen in Paris (France) in November. K candidate names were proposed,
selected and checked for name issues... leaving 5 candidates on the
final public poll.

Please take a moment to participate to our poll:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/openstack-k-naming

and order the 5 candidates in your personal order of preference!

You can find the rationale behind each name at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Naming

Thanks!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)