[Openstack] Replication count..

Drudy, Gerry Gerry.Drudy at hp.com
Fri Jul 4 13:57:29 UTC 2014

Shyam,

The proxy server log entry:

Jul  4 10:08:32 ip-10-141-173-100 proxy-server: Object PUT returning 503 for [408, 201] (txn: txa3cac3a103d54f4d84bed-0053b67a56) (client_ip: 127.0.0.1)

Indicates that one of the object server PUTs returned a status of 408, which is a request timeout while the other object server  PUT returned 201 i.e. success.  You need to figure out why one of the PUTs failed!  Take a look at transaction txa3cac3a103d54f4d84bed-0053b67a56 in the object server logs, it *may* help identify why one PUT failed.

Gerry.