[Openstack] 答复: [Ceilometer] Question regarding the meter "cpu time used"

饶定远 raodingyuan at chinacloud.com.cn
Fri Jul 4 06:09:00 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot Piyush.  That helps a lot!

I think delta counter makes more sense too.  In that way, the billing system
can simply query something like
/v2/meters/cpu/statistics?groupby=resource_id and then the “sum” value is
the “total cpu time consumed” by each VM.  Otherwise, billing system needs
to go through each and every cpu sample.

Thanks again~

- Kurt Rao