[Openstack] ownCloud and openstack

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Fri Jul 4 02:31:37 UTC 2014

That's fantastic news! Hearing more companies and applications supporting Swift is great for the community, and it gives us as contributors yet another use case to reference.

I work with Hugo, so I'll peek over his shoulder to check it out. Meanwhile, if there's anything I can do to help answer questions or get involved in the community (from contributing to getting issues addressed), please let me know.

--John