[Openstack] [openstack][nova] Compute node update interval

Kai Brennenstuhl kai.brennenstuhl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:09:48 UTC 2014

Hi Don,

Thanks for your answer.
I'm extending OpenStack (in context with my Bachelor Thesis) to track
hardware information such as CPU temperature. Among other things I extended
resource_tracker.py. I only wanted to increase this interval for testing
purpose. I'm aware of the costs and maybe have to move my code for these
hardware information updates so that they are independent from the (free)
resource tracking.

Thanks,

Kai