[Openstack] Cinder API documentation for volume actions

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:51:14 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately not all extensions are documented in the Cinder API spec doc
[0]. Backup is currently
the only thing documented, which isn't great since migrate, extend have
been out for a H release.
I was actually yesterday beginning to document the transfer extension, so
should have something
soon for the others I hope.

[0] -
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-block-storage/2.0/content/Extensions.html