[Openstack] Network interfaces with VMware & Neutron OVS

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:29:51 UTC 2014

The plugin is only being rebranded at the moment. More architectural
changes are on the way but we recognize that backward compatibility is
paramount therefore we'll strive to maintain it.

 As far as Havana is concerned everything is still the same. If you
are working against master you can track the progress of the
rebranding here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/nicira-plugin-renaming

At this point everything installs as usual.

Hope this help!
Armando