[Openstack] Access to internal network

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Fri Jan 24 12:46:28 UTC 2014

Hi I have a fairly simple topology.

When a tenant is created we assign a int-net so they can work out. And
we add a new router that conects their int-net to the external network
with the router you can see.

With amazon you have access to the int-net directly via VPN.

How it's supposed the tenants to connect machines of the internal net
(192.168...)?

I see obvious ways:

 1. Create a VPN server and assign it a floating ip, so they can connect
    to this VPN server and go into the network. This VPN server is
    created and controlled by tenant.
 2. Create a physical/virutal router and create there the VPN server
    that allows access to each tenant network. I have to setup firewall
    rules and create a nightmare of configurations. (Controllated by
    openstack admin). Seems not a good solution for me.
 3. I've seen neutron supports vpn. How? Can you point me good references?
 4. Any other way?

Best regards,