[Openstack] Unable to launch a vm

Gerard, Anne-Claire anne-claire.gerard at capgemini.com
Thu Jan 23 15:48:03 UTC 2014

I have solved the problem. The nova AMQP exchange was not correctly configured on computer node. control_exchange configuration (in nova.conf on computer node) was set to openstack whereas on controller node it was at nova. So I guess the controller was publishing the message but computer was not listening on the right exchange and never received the message...

Thank you all for your support.
Anne-Claire